Sunday 25 November 2018

PaperArtsy Challenge: Foiling (again)

Still with the current theme on PaperArtsy of Foiling, I've made another Christmas card.

Using my other new JOFY stamp set JOFY68, and the background JOFY65 I made a card inspired by Jo herself in the release of her new Christmas stamp sets here.

I embossed the snowflakes background stamp from JOFY65, then coloured with Distress inks (Broken China and Iced Spruce).
I foiled the Snow from JoFY 68 with silver leaf.
Finally I used some silver thread and a Sizzix thinlit mini snowflake.

3 comments:

  1. Ohh it's beautiful Trish!! ~Leandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty and I can see where you got your wonderful inspiration from. Delicate and stunning card and love the silver bling x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried