Friday 10 April 2009

ISMAKI 06/04 Delphine ..........................

This week is more of a challenge for me. ISMAKI are now alternating between a scrapbook page sketch one week, and card sketch the next (although you can do either each week). I thought this was an ideal opportunity to get on with some scrapbook pages for my niece, Sian. This was her as a baby, with my sister, Sally. Scrapping is not normally my thing, so it is a lot harder for me! Still, I have tried, and I am rather pleased with the result.
I used K&Co, Bazzill and Basic Grey papers. I have sprayed some of the papers with Glimmer Mist (Pearl). The big swirl and heart are Grungeboard. The Laugh stamp is Technique Tuesday, and the stamped swirl is from
Katzelkraft. The flowers are Prima and the ribbon was in my ribbon box!
Thank you for looking.



5 comments:

  1. She has grown "a bit" since, hasn't she!?? LOL
    Great page! love the embossed GB!
    hugs,
    isax

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cute kid !!!! Love what you have done , so will she.
    s
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI TRISH
    VERY GOOD CARD AGAIN
    Love Them
    GLADYS

    ReplyDelete
  4. wo very cute page !!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page Trish, I like the embossed swirl - is it Cuttlebug??
    Cute kid, reminds me of someone! The Mom looks very familiar too, my son misidentified it as me...!
    Love Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried