Right, I have done my entry for the Ready Steady Stamp week 3 challenge.
This challenge has the 5 ingredients :
This time, when I read the list, I knew straight away what I was going to do (makes a change!)
Here is my card :
1) The monument is the stamp - Glastonbury Abbey
2) Blue colouring is obvious
3) The brads are my metal embellishments
4) The background is done using the cuttle wax technique (which is great fun!)
5) Finally, the snowflakes are made of cork. I have a large sheet of self adhesive cork (given to me by my sister, Jenni), and I put it through the cuttlebug with the snowflake dies. I then painted them with blue and silver Adirondak paint dabbers. Finally I added glitter glue (Icicle) to the blue ones.
I may still add words to it - something like Merry Christmas or Season's Greetings. I am not yet sure about that.
Thank you for looking