Wednesday, 27 January 2010

It started with the sun...

I wanted to do a sun... so I punched a hole in a piece of card with a punch and used it as a template. I coloured the sun with distress inks (starting with scattered straw, then spiced marmalade, finally fired brick. I then coloured the rest of the card with the colours (the ground is green and brown) and stamped the tree from Katzelkraft JMC Abres Hiver (Isabelle's stamps).
I used the single branch on the stamp sheet as the ground.
The birds are on a nestabilities cut chape (coloured with the same colours as the sun).

5 comments:

  1. Trish, this is lovely. I like the colouring! Great use of Isa stamps. Cool idea witht e branch
    Love Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI TRISH lovely card again
    Gladys x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card . Did you make the sun so you have some :)
    s
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful the colours are brilliant using the branch as the ground inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!!!
    Trish this is so very amazing!
    Beautiful work and that sun is incredible!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried