Wednesday 27 January 2010

It started with the sun...

I wanted to do a sun... so I punched a hole in a piece of card with a punch and used it as a template. I coloured the sun with distress inks (starting with scattered straw, then spiced marmalade, finally fired brick. I then coloured the rest of the card with the colours (the ground is green and brown) and stamped the tree from Katzelkraft JMC Abres Hiver (Isabelle's stamps).
I used the single branch on the stamp sheet as the ground.
The birds are on a nestabilities cut chape (coloured with the same colours as the sun).

4 comments:

  1. Trish, this is lovely. I like the colouring! Great use of Isa stamps. Cool idea witht e branch
    Love Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI TRISH lovely card again
    Gladys x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card . Did you make the sun so you have some :)
    s
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful the colours are brilliant using the branch as the ground inspired.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried