Tuesday 31 December 2013

PaperArtsy Christmas Cracker #2

Leandra at PaperArtsy has put another great video up, with a new technique.
Here is my take on the project.

I did try the patchwork effect Leandra did (on the lid of the box), but it not work on the small notepaper box, so I just smoothed the GP off, then did another tinted layer, and stamped into it.
I over painted the dried GP with Mermaid (so it went into the indents from the stamp) and then wiped the excess off with a wet baby wipe.
The rest of the box I painted with Snowflake to get a white background, then painted over with Mermaid, Limelight and Zesty Zing


I used Fresco Paints (Mermaid, Limelight, Zesty Zing and Snowflake)
Grunge Paste (tinted with Limelight)
Stamp : my well used absolute favourite Mini 44

5 comments:

  1. It creates such a cool look doesn't it! Love the color as well. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, wishing you the very best for the year 2014. Thank you for Japanese message It's perfect!
    Oh! this is fab notepaper box and pretty colours.
    Etsuko xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and texture. A pretty box

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colours and textures, this looks like such fun to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried