Thursday 15 January 2015

PaperArtsy Challenge - Fragile Papers

There is a new format for the challenges on the PaperArtsy Blog. Over this 2 week period the theme is Fragile Papers.
I watched Leandra's videos (see here video1, video2, video3)
I decided to try the brayer method she showed on Tim Holtz tissue paper

 I used Fresco Paints (Beach Hut, South Pacific, Zesty Zing, Yellow Submarine, Claret, Snowflake)
The numbers stamp is Mini 22, and the script stamp I am no sure where it is from.
I used a piece of the creation to make a card. I put the tissue paper over black card (making the background look darker), and add the Lin Brown stamps ELB01 and ELB02.

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely background, looks so effective in contrast to the white card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh its looks fab Trish, and great that you can see the music text through the brayered layers! Yay for translucent frescos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the brayered effect with the script and other stamping. I can't stop brayering after seeing Leandra's posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Trish! Lovely background, colours is so beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful Card Trish...and some left over to play with! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is really lovely!
    The background paper you made is brilliant.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea to brayer over the Tim holtz tissue wrap! I love it!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohh love the background, my favourite colours of Frescos and lots of overlaid stamping! The CAS design is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your cards are brilliant

    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful!! I love making these backgrounds, don't you?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried