Thursday 30 July 2009

RSS challenge - week 2

I have managed to do the new Ready Steady Stamp (RSS) challenge. It is every 2 weeks, and gives 5 ingrediants to be included in your card/art/scrapbook page/ATC/whatever you make.
As you can see, this week's ingrediants are :


Having just returned from hot and sunny Portugal, I decided to go with a very bright and summery feel (well, the theme is SUN)! To be honest, I am not sure if I like my card or not, so I do hope you will comment and let me know what you think.

1. As you can see the sun is in the sky (as it should be LOL)
2. I have plenty of yellow on the card
3. I have a blue ribbon on the card
4. I created an abstract triangle (bottom left) using an inkpad (I got this idea from Hermine Koster)
5. Finally the acetate is over the picture, to look like glass (you can't really see it in a photo).

The stamps are from Art Specially and Katzelkraft
The picture and frame are from Crafty Individuals

20 comments:

  1. beautiful, I love the collection of colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish it just sends the message of holiday, sunshine and fun
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Trish ! Just what we need for this kinda summer we are having
    thanks for playing this time
    hugs,
    isax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I love the frame with photo !

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an elegant card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!
    Your card is very friendly and smells good the summer!
    To soon
    Hil scrap-hil

    ReplyDelete
  7. makes me want to go on holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This does have a lovely light and airy feel to it, very summery. I love the idea of the small photo in the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So tranquil and serene. Wonderful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. rhooo ! beautiful !
    Thanks for playing.
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous use of the recipe!! Just love all that yellow. katxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that chipboard frame and the triangle you created with the ink pad edge looks fabulous - great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well I definitely do like it! The frame and photo are very classy - and all the yellow makes me think of the sun in Portugal....
    Love Jen

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is gorgeous! love your interpritation of the ingredients, I did have to look harder for some of them! very clever!! stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oauoh la cadre doodling est fantastique
    bizzz Mu

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! I'm loving the 'window'. katxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried