Monday 19 October 2009

10 weeks 'til Christmas - WEEK 1 - Card 2

10 weeks 'til Christmas - card 2

Yay, I have finished the 2nd card for this week. The challenge for this one is "make a transparent card". I hope my interpretation is okay.
The main stamp is Glastonbury Abby, stamped with Stazon Ultramarine.
This is coloured around the edges with Adirondak Denim.
The background is also coloured with Denim, then stamped in Denim with Inkadinkado Snowflakes. The card is white and has also been stamped with Inkadinkado Snowflakes.
Finally I have attached a piece of acetate (my transparent layer), which has been overstamped with Stazon Opaque Cotton White and Hero Arts Snowflakes. It has then been attached with white brads.

Thanks for looking, and for your comments.

2 comments:

  1. ooohhhhh, bioutifouuuull ! love it trish
    isax

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Trish, what a beauty! That is such a lovely stamp and you do great things with it! I am having problems photographing mine!
    Love Jen
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried