Wednesday 7 October 2009

Another autumn card

I am not sure about this one. I made the background first, and it turned out very busy. It has taken me weeks to finish the card, trying to tone the background down, whilst not losing the effects.
I have used resist technique on the background (with Adirondak Caramel and Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade over clear embossing powder), then sprayed it with Autumn Leaves Glimmer Mist, and finally over stamped with black swirls.
The stamps are Crafty Individuals (the bird), and Isabelle Norris' Katzelkraft word stamps (in French) which you can buy at The Craft Barn.


Please let me know what you think of the card.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Trish, I like it! It is busy but well put together. Great colours! Lovely card!
    Jenni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! Love the colours, the image, and all the added swirls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish
    I don't know much about card making, but I think it's absolutely beautiful, just like it's maker !!!! You are very talented !!!!
    I told you, you need to go into business !!!
    All my love
    Soekie

    ReplyDelete
  4. EXERLENT CARD AGAIN GLADYS X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous Trish! I love those autumn colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful ... perfect colours and compilation ... those leaves look real!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried