Wednesday 28 August 2013

Leandra's Saturday Videos

Each Saturday in August, for PaperArtsy's 10th birthday, Leandra has been spoiling us with her wonderful video tutorials. I always love her videos, and so decided to follow them some of them for my next card inspiration.

I started with her first video here
I had not heard of using the back of cut 'n dry foam to paint with before, it was great to learn a new technique!
I have used the same colours of Fresco Acrylic Paints that she used.


Then I moved on to her next video here, to stamp and paint the images.
I have stamped with JOFY 09, and used Fresco Acrylic Paints to colour the images.


8 comments:

  1. Very nice. Great painting and background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the JOFY stamps, great colours
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color,I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you've blended your background - so pretty and subtle! Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, gorgeous background, and these are among my favourite stamps (they're all my favourites really lol) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soft soft and beautiful Trish! Really looks superb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried